皇家利华酒店非常重视员工的英语口语技能,尤其是前厅接待服务绝对不能马虎,相应的也为其员工整理了一套前厅接待开房的英语情景对话以帮助各位员工熟悉英文对话流程!

皇家利华

A :Hello,this is Huangjialihua Hotel,is there anything I can help you,sir?
先生,您好,这里是皇家利华大酒店,请问有什么可以帮您的吗?
B :Yes, I’d like to book a room.
是的,我需要预订一间房 。
A :Sure,we have different type of rooms,which would you like to choose?
好的,我们酒店有不同类型的房间,您需要哪种房间呢?
B :I’m not very certain,could you give me a brief introduction,please?
我也说不好,你能不能给我做一下简单的介绍?
A: Ok,our hotel provides standard single room and double room,beyond that,we also have special room for VIP.
好的,我们酒店提供标准单人间和标准双人间,除此之外还有对贵宾的特殊套房
B :Thank you,I want to reserve a single room which is better located between 4th floor to 7 floor.Well,I need the personnel in your hotel to open the window and clean the room before I arrive there.Is that ok?
谢谢,我想预定一间单人标准间,最好是介于4楼到7楼之间的。并且我需要你们的工作人员在我到达九点前打开窗户并打扫房间,可以吗?
A: Ok,sir,I already taken some notes about your requirements.Now let me check the room on my computer.Well,one standard single room in 6th floor and the number is 0606,need clean and open the window,anything else?
好的,先生,我已经记下了你的需求。我先在电脑上查询一下。嗯,6楼的0606房间,需要打扫并打开窗户,还有什么要求吗?
B: Thanks,how much does it cost?
谢谢,那价格是多少呢?
A: That is 580 RMB
房费是580元
B: Don’t your hotel have discount?
你们酒店没有折扣吗?
A: I’m terribly sorry,sir.If you need a discount,you must be our VIP and stay here for at least 3 days.
非常抱歉,先生。如果你想打折必须是我们酒店的协议客户,并且至少住三天
B: OK,that’s alright!
好,那就算了
A : When will you arrive at our hotel,sir?
您什么时候能到达,先生?
B: Arrives at 3:00 p.m
下午3点
A :OK.It’s a great honour for us to serve for you and we are all waitting for your arrival!
好的,能为您服务是我们酒店的荣幸,我们在此恭候您的光临!
B: Thank you very much!Byebye!
谢谢,再见!