皇家利华酒店英语之日常接待


在客人入住皇家利华酒店期间,员工担任着随时为客人服务的职责,之前提到我们皇家利华酒店主要面 向海外游客,所以我们的每一位员工都必须具备一定的英语沟通能力!一下是小编我从网络上摘取的一 些服务性的英语口语,以帮助各位员工练习各种情况可能发生的情况以及一般的英语口语语法!

皇家利华

1.RegularService 常规服务

(1) Please wait a minute. I’ll transfer it for you.
请稍等一下,立马为您转接。

(2) Because you are checking out two daysearly, You need to give us two cash vouchers back.
因为您提前两天退房,所以你需要返还给我们两张现金券。

(3) There is a great garden and pond behind the hotel,which is suitable for exercise and
having a walk
酒店后面有很漂亮的花园和水塘,那里是非常适合跑步和散步的地方。

(4) This money is damaged .I’m afraid wecan’t change it, this is according to the hotel
rules.
您的钱有所损坏,按酒店的规定,我们不能为您兑换。

(5) I’m sorry that you could not get cashby credit card here . I can book a car take you
to the bank to get some cash.
很抱歉,您不能在这里用信用卡付款。我可以预订一辆车,带你去银行取些现金。

(6) What denominations would you like?
您想要什么面值的钱呢?

(7)I’m sorry, but we do not accept thedollars with CB.
对不起,我们这里不收CB版的美金。

(8)Can I fax this paper?
我可以传真这份文件吗?

-Certainly, sir. Where do you want to fax it to?
当然可以,先生。请问是传真到哪里的?

-How would you like to pay for it, sir?
你打算以什么样的形式付款呢,先生?

-Could you charge it to my room bill?
可记在我的客房账单内吗?

-Sure. Here is your fax record, Sir. Wouldyou please sign here?
当然。这是你的传真记录,先生,麻烦你在这里签名好吗?

(9)Could you please send a car to the airport to pick me up?
你能安排一辆车到机场接我吗?

(10)Could you please give us your flightNo.?
你能告诉我您的航班号吗?

皇家利华

2.Reminder 提醒

(1) It’s better for you to wear more clothes, because it’s pretty cold outside.
外面天气很冷,您最好穿多些衣服。

(2) Today is a rainy day and the floor is slippery so please be careful.
今天外面在下雨,地面很滑,走路时请多加小心。

3.Internet Service 网络服务

(1)Thereis free broadband Internet access in every room , connector plug is on thedesk.
每个房间都有免费宽带上网,网线插头在桌子上。

(2) There is a little trouble in the computer service center, so the Internet is
disconnected temporarily. Please wait a while, It’ll be recovered soon.
对不起,酒店的电脑服务中心出现了一点小故障,房间暂时不上了网,请稍候一下就会恢复正常。

(3) Ok, I’ll arrange a computer engineer tohelp you.
好的,我马上安排电脑工作人员上去帮您。

4.Aboutthe Laundry 关于洗衣

(1) The laundry collected between 8am to 6pm will be returned at midnight on the same day
;while the one collected between 6pm to 8 am will be returned at 2pm on the next day.
上午八点到下午两点接洗衣将会在当天午夜前送回;而下午两点到次日八点的洗衣将会在第二日下午两
点之前送回。

(2) For the laundry, the regular service is within 8 hours and the express service is with
in 5hours.
普洗服务是八小时内送回,而快洗是5小时。

(3) There is a stain on your clothes, and we’ll try our best to get rid of it . However, I
can’t guarantee that we can remove it totally.
您的衣服上有很难洗掉的污迹,我们会尽最大的努力去处理,但不能保证一定可以处理掉。

(4)Could you send someone up for my laundry, please?
请派人到我房间取要洗的衣服,好吗?

-Certainly, sir. Our room attendant will be up in a minute.
好的,我们的服务员马上到。

皇家利华

5.Medical Service 医疗服务

You don’t look very well today. What’s wrong with you ?
您今天脸色不太好,怎么了吗?

– I feel dizzy and have a sore throat besides , I can not sleep well recently!
我感到头晕而且喉咙痛,最近我睡不好

– Don’t worry , I will arrange a doctorto look after you .
不要担心,我将立即安排医生照顾你。

– Any other symptoms? Like stomach ache,coughing, or nausea?
还有其他症状吗?比如胃痛、咳嗽或者恶心?

– The doctor said you have got the flu.She’ll prescribe some medicine for you .take two
tablets at a time, three times a day. You’d better stay in bed for one or two days.
医生说你感冒了。她会给你开药。这药每次吃两片,每天三次,并建议你最好在床上休息一两天。

– Are they strong?
药性强吗?

-Yes. They may make you a little drowsy. By the way, you should be sure to take them after
you eat.

是的,会让你犯困。还有,你得在用餐完毕后才能吃药。

– Can you give me some medicine for heartburn?
你能给我一些治疗胃灼热的药吗

– I’m afraid the doctor can’t give you medicine for that unless you tell her about your
history of stomach ache?
如果你不告诉医生你是否有胃病史,恐怕他不能随便给你胃药。

– Well, I do have gastritis for twoyears.
恩,我确实有两年的胃病。

(1) Since your blood pressure is higher than normal, could you tell the doctor whether
you have diabetes?
您的血压偏高,请问你是否有患有糖尿病?

(2)How is the acid in your stomach? Is the acid feeling very strong?
胃酸的强度怎么样?你是否感觉十分强烈?

(3) Are you taking other medicine at present? Please let us know just in case of chemical
reaction. .
你最近有没有服用其它药物?为了防止药品之间产生不好的化学反应请告诉我们。

(4) Are you feeling better now, Sir?
先生,你好些了吗?

(5) What happened to your leg, Sir?
先生,你的腿怎么呢 ?

-I tripped and fell in the bathroom.
我不小心在浴室摔倒了。

-Please don’t worry, I’ll ask the doctor togo to see you right away.
请不要担心,我马上叫医生过去。